West Africa Missions Office
WAMO envisions partnering with churches to send missionaries who are qualified and equipped for cross-cultural missions all over the world to make disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ in communities where He is least known.
Mobilise prayer, people and churches in West Africa to send out West African missionaries, and strengthen their prayer and financial support through productive partnerships
1. Empower 5 cross-cultural mission mobilisers in each West African country to stir and wake up the body of Christ to fulfil their mission mandate.
2. Catalysing and commissioning in collaboration with likeminded organisations by developing at least one partnership in each West African country.
3. Process missionary candidates by ensuring that all normal personnel procedures are completed within one month from the inquiry date.
4. Ensure adequate prayer and financial support for the missionaries by putting in place a prayer team per West African country that meets at least once a week.
5. Seek an appropriate ministry placement and maintain regular communication between the receiving field and sending entity for each candidate within 6 months of the inquiry date.
6. Mobilise, motivate and equip at least 5 local churches and ministries in West Africa to go into global missions.
What we Value
The Gospel, People, His worldwide church, our partners in faith and action
Convinced that no one should live and die without hearing God’s Good News, we believe that He has called us to make disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ in communities where He is least known
what we do
Mobilise prayer, people, and churches in West Africa to send out West African missionaries, and strengthen their prayer and financial support through productive partnerships
The cause of world missions is absolutely assured of success. It cannot fail. Is it not reasonable, then, that we pray with great faith, invest with great confidence, and go with a sense of sure triumph?